Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Sex With Common

Check out a groupie story on sexy-ass Common...

A few years back I took a long needed trip to Chicago to visit my parents. It was a random fall afternoon when me and a few friends decided to eat at a little French style Bristol. The restaurant was so crowded that we were forced to wait almost an hour for the next available table. Bored out of my mind I stepped outside to call a friend and catch the cool breeze.
Some how or another I started a conversation with an older articulate light skinned woman with the cutest freckles. We talked about the beautiful weather and the long wait. I told her about my college years and she told me that she was professor. She told me that she was a little upset because her son was always fashionably late. Trying to keep our spirits up I asked her what her she did for a living, she told me that he was a musician. I turned by back a few minutes to an answer a phone call and when I turned around it was Common giving his mother a big ole kiss on the cheek. She introduced me to her son, and when we shook hands I knew "IT WAS ON" I ate dinner like nothing ever happened and I decided not to tell any of my friends because they probably wouldn't believe me anyways. For some reason Rashid and his mother (he looks just like his mother) decided to leave the bistro early, and while he walked towards the door his eyes seem to be scanning for someone, and that was I. He handed the waiter by the door a small sheet of paper and pointed at my table, and I swear I was about to drop dead. The waiter handed me the torn sheet of paper, and my heart skipped a few beats when I realized it was his number! My friends swooned when they realized that I had caught the eye of some random guy, but they had no idea it was Common. I tucked the number deep in my purse, not wanting to lose it. The entire night seem to move by so slow when I realized "I WANTED TO HAVE SEX WITH HIM ASAP” I ended the night early and dialed that number with a quickness.


To my surprise it went straight to voice-mail three times! I couldn't believe I missed out on sleeping with him. I left my best sultry voice on his voice mail and crossed my fingers for out of this world luck. Two days later I had missed a call on my cell phone, and it was him!!!!!!!!!!! I called back ASAP, and again it went straight to voice-mail. I left another message praying he would respond soon. A few more days went by and I gave up all hope and erased him from my mind and phone. Feeling defeated on my quest to freak Common I watched some chick flicks to cheer myself up. That same night I got a phone call and yes it was him. We talked for about 4 hrs on the phone. He was a very private person and kept our conversation on other things. We spoke about everything (he is very smart), and his intelligence turned me on BIG TIME!!! He apologized for keeping me up so late and asked if we could meet later on that day. I didn't respond immediately, I didn't want him to know I was so willing (he knew I wanted it) I responded with a solid YES!
We met at the park and took a long walk. Rashid likes to talk allot! He seems to have all these great theories and ideas. He’s also highly driven and very down to earth. He invited me back to his room, and I swear the earth stopped moving for like a couple seconds. I told him I would rather have him come over my house. He seemed kinda shocked and amused that I wanted to take control of the situation. I gave him crazy head while he drove my car to my parent's home. Thank god for GPS systems! lol!

We went straight upstairs and we got naked with the quickness and all I can say is that Rashid’s body and ass is the TRUTH! His ass and legs were sculpted from clay! While standing he kissed my neck and fingered me from behind. I swear the room felt like it was 100 degrees with the finger play he had going on inside of me. I bent over on the bed and he kissed my back and bit the shit out my ass! He never went down on me since we weren't cool like that if you know what I mean. He kissed and sucked the shit out of my inner thighs. I wanted him to eat me out so bad, but he just sucked on my tits and continued playing the piano inside of me. Common has an average size penis, but he stroked the wetness straight out of me. He actually made love to me, not no gangsta grillz sex, straight slow fucking. He sat on a chair and I rode him for a few minutes when he busted and it was like the energy was really sucked out of him. We took a shower together and kissed till my lips got sore. He pulled on my natural hair till I SCREAMED!!!!!!!!!!! Of course he didn't stay long since we both got what we wanted. He told me that he would call me back for another session. I told him I was going back to my state, and with a quick kiss he promised to hit me up when he was in my state.
We messed around on and off over the years and he always claimed he couldn't get enough of my dark chocolate. I had a couple of explicit pics of us, but I destroyed them because I was scared they would get into the wrong hands. I haven't seen Rashid in a while, and I feel it's best that we moved on since I recently got married. I will never let my husband know that I was a rappers jump off, he would go nuts! I think Rashid makes a great boyfriend for Serena because he is the ultimate gentleman. I will always cherish the gifts and the time that we spent together. I wish him nothing but the best.

Would I do it again?
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...........nope, I'm too much in love with my husband and I've packed on the pounds since Common last saw me. He likes his women in shape.

On a scale of 1to 10 he is an 8.5, but his mind is a 10! Brotha got the knowledge! Serena is one lucky woman! She has a real man!

Does anyone know if he's still with Serena? I personally always thought he had a thing for Alicia...
source
...Read more

2 comments:

  1. common is so damn sexy to me...please check out/follow my blog www.juicycarter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. "He never went down on me since we weren't cool like that if you know what I mean."

    So why would you give him head if you weren't cool like that?

    ReplyDelete