Monday, June 22, 2009

Ciara and Rick Ross For Rap-Up

Ciara looks gorgeous on the latest edition of Rap-Up magazine. She spoke on a number of things such as:

On Keri Hilson: “I knew her back when she was really trying to get in pocket and become an artist, and I know she had been trying way longer than I had back then. Back in the day, I used to ask her to sing for me. I forgot what song she used to sing, but vocally I thought she was crazy. As a writer, I thought she was dope. We did one song together on my first album. That was back when we were kinda around each other.”

On Folks Claiming She Swag Jacked Bey: “I know what work I put in to what I do and I know where I get my inspiration from and it’s definitely not the references that they put up on the Internet. People live for it. Negative energy travels faster than positive energy. Whoever it was, for them to dig deep down and find all those references, that’s ridiculous.”

On Eminem Not Jumping In 50 Cent’s Conflicts: “Because he knows [50] is a monkey. He’s Eminem’s personal monkey. Eminem is a genius for signing the monkey. Once Eminem is through with him and Jimmy [Iovine]’s through with him, he may end up on Maybach Music and be my monkey.”

On Those Who Accuse Kanye West Of Being Flamboyant: “He’s supposed to be. What is he supposed to do, not be flamboyant, not be fly, not be arrogant? Why not? I feel like why should another ni**a be insecure about another man. That’s a man; he got his own lane.” source
...Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment