Wednesday, April 29, 2009

New Music: Cassie - 'Not What Love Is' // R. Kelly - 'Take It To The Hotel' // One Chance - 'Gold Digger'



I really want to root for Cassie, I really do. No matter what some may say about her voice, her first album was a banger through and through. I loved it. She, Diddy, or whoever is deciding on what direction she takes with this upcoming album needs to realize that these mid-tempo cuts are not meant for someone with her limited vocal ability. This song is not bad, but she needs to speed up the pace.



Here's some new music from our perverted uncle. lol



I'm a fan of these guys. They are really talented and I want them to do well. But so much music of theirs has leaked and there is no word of a release date for an album no info on appearances....It doesn't look good. But I like this song.

No comments:

Post a Comment